Sunday 22 January 2012

Tebow's Mentality in Working to be Better

Tim Tebow said in an interview something which I liked very much.  He said that each day that he practices he does so with the goal in mind that at the end of the day he will be able to say two things.  The first is "I got better today" and the second is, "No one would have outworked me today".  I like those mentalities.  I feel that both, combined with an attitude of doing your best to worship God, will do exactly that - worship God.

Tebow has also said in the past that he always pictures that there is someone out there who is trying to out work him, and one day when they meet, he wants to be able to know that he is ready and that he was not out worked and thus he has the upper hand.  With this mentality, you can then always go into any competition knowing that you are better prepared then any of your competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment