Wednesday 19 November 2014

Stop being so stupid and trying to determine my own way!

When examing the life of Joseph, it is very clear that God blessed Him in major part because He was surrendered to Him.  Even in the midst of heartache, pain and unfair treatment, Joseph remained faithfully surrendered to God.  He allowed the Lord to bring his way whatever God saw fit.  And Joseph was incredibly blessed for it.

I need to learn from this.  When I examine my life, all good things have come directly from God and have never come as a result of me forcing the issues.  They have come because God has blessed me with them.

A lot of times I have had goals and dreams that have not been fulfilled to which I later realize I am thankful that they weren't.  God had a better plan which He brought about.  I therefore need to really learn from this.  I need to stop trying to force things.  Rather I must work hard in all areas of life, striving to worship the Lord, and then allow Him to bring into my life whatever He sees fit.  Forcing things are foolish.  I must get out of the way and allow the Lord to determine the course of my life for He truly knows what is best for me.  He has a perfect track record!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment