Sunday 8 June 2014

Stop trying to figure it out....just trust His promises!

I know that all of God's promises are true, but I have a problem with trying to figure out why they are true.  The answer to that question will always be "because He is God".  I need to accept this and put my trust in Him and His promises, rather than an understanding of "why" it is true.  God has never failed me or let me down.  His promises have always been fulfilled in my life, and they will always continue to be.  Therefore, I must stop trying to figure things out and simply trust Him.  What a privilege to do so.  And what a stress-reliever this is too.  Trying to understand all the ways of the Creator is futile.  Simply trusting Him brings incredible joy and peace.  Thank you LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment