Thursday 6 March 2014

God's game plan for your life

In order to properly seek God for what His will is for my life, I need to look at the talents and abilities that He has give me.  These talents and abilities are clues for what His plans are for my life.  He has blessed me with certain talents and abilities so that I will develop them and use them to bless Him, others, and to further His Kingdom.  This is displayed through Jesus' parable of the talents.  I do not want to stand before God someday and have to answer for why I did not make the most of the talents and abilities He blessed me with.  Therefore, I must always make sure that I am leaning into and  developing the talents that God has blessed me with.

God does not look at us the way the world, or even we, look at ourselves.  "God looks at the heart, not outward appearance.".  Therefore, it is important to realize that God can use us in any way He sees fit.  It doesn't matter what we think we may or may not be good at.  If God wants to accomplish something through us then He will - as long as we are surrenders.  The surrender is the "heart" part.  God looks at our heart, and He can use us as long as we are surrendered.  For this reason, we must always be examining our heart to ensure that we are surrendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment